5th International conference
You are cordially invited to participate in the 4rd International conference in memory of professor Valery Komarov «The issues in mechanics of pulp-and-paper materials».
The principal objective of the Conference is to sharing of scientific and technical achievements of researchers and industry specialists and the establishment of scientific and business contacts
- Registration and shot abstracts submission – Mart, 11, 2019 (up to 300 symbols);
- Second circular - Mart, 25, 2019;
- Extended abstract submission (up to 6 pages A4 in electronic form) - June, 17, 2019;
- Invitation dispatch - July, 8, 2019;
- Conference fee - September, 5, 2019
Conference scientific program
- Physical bases and methods of evaluation of me-chanical behavior of pulp-and-paper materials;
- New strategies for improving the mechanical properties of technical cellulose, paper and cardboard;
- Prospects of save-resource methods for producing paper and cardboard from the recycling raw materials;
- Nanotechnology to obtain new types of pulp and of materials paper-like.
Conference official languages are Russian and English
Northern (Arctic) Federal University named after M.V. Lomonosov
September, 11–14, 2019, Arkhangelsk