2-nd Circular will be sent around based on number of returned registration forms.
Depending on the epidemiological situation in 2021, the organizing committee reserves the right to change the face-to-face meeting to the conference with its
virtual or hybrid mode (with an adjustment of the registration fee)
- February 12, 2021 – Early-bird registration via the Conference Website http://paper.narfu.ru/en/;
- February 20, 2021 – Sending around the 2-nd Circular;
- June 13, 2021 – Deadline for Abstracts Submission (up to 6 pages of А4);
- July 5, 2021 – Sending Letters of Invitation;
- September 5, 2021 – Payment deadline.
Registration fee for:
- Full participant – RUB 6,000;
- Representative of educational institution, research organization and engineering company – RUB 3,000;
- Student – RUB 500;
Virtual (online) participation:
- With providing access to Conference online broadcasting and video recordings) – RUB 1,000;
- With publication of a research article in the Conference Proceedings – RUB 2,000;
- Absentia, with publication of a research article in the Conference Proceedings – RUB 1,500.
Payment should be made until September 5, 2021 to NArFU’s bank account.
Accommodation expenses are not included.
Payment details: The payment can be made by transferring funds electronically to the bank account of the Northern (Arctic) Federal University. Further details will be available in the 2nd circular and on the web-site.